Independent artists and groups have been affected tremendously by the Covid 19 pandemic and the restrictions in the cultural sector. For the federally funded #TakeCareResidencies programme, the flausen+ network has cooperated with Fonds Darstellende Künste to strengthen selected artists for at least two months at a time. As a partner of flausen+, we had the pleasure to accompany eleven projects.
Mood boards, trailers, character sketches, historic and scenic explorations: our blog theatrederdinge.com documents work in progress of 11 research projects by young independent artists in the field of object and puppet theatre, which we had the pleasure to support between November 2020 and March 2021.
- Cora Sachs: ANATOMIE DER GUTEN HOFFNUNG
- Franziska Dittrich: BLUSH - WHEN FACES TURN PINK
- Leonie Euler: Ritual und Theater
- flunker produktionen: MIAULINA, WIR SPIELEN BAND (AT)
- Annemie Twardawa: DAS JENSEITIGE AMT (AT)
- Nis Søgaard: Dokumentation von Probenprozessen
- Ivana Sajević: THE TRUTH ABOUT HELGA (AT)
- Anna Menzel: COWBOY BOB
- Laia Ribera Cañénguez: Deutsche koloniale Spuren in Mittelamerika
- Alba Scharnhorst: FEMONSTRATION - (SICH) VERSCHLINGENDE KÖRPER
- Tibo Gebert: Recherche Puppenbau